Gurhal Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Plans After getting the Full Version

3 posters

Go down

What would you do when you get the full version?

Your Plans After getting the Full Version I_vote_lcap0%Your Plans After getting the Full Version I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your Plans After getting the Full Version I_vote_lcap100%Your Plans After getting the Full Version I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Your Plans After getting the Full Version Empty Your Plans After getting the Full Version

Post  Vanitas Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:35 am

After u get the full version, wat would u do first?

A:Play online multiplayer
B:Play the Story mode

wat would U do?
Vanitas
Vanitas

Back to top Go down

Your Plans After getting the Full Version Empty Re: Your Plans After getting the Full Version

Post  M-K Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:25 am

from the way you put this it should be a POLL...

Id do Story (just to unlock stuff in multi - like in PsP1) if its the same......
M-K
M-K

Back to top Go down

Your Plans After getting the Full Version Empty Re: Your Plans After getting the Full Version

Post  SilverJustin Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:11 am

You can post a poll, you know. The poll-maker is at the bottom of when you post. Anyway, I'd choose B, since I'd like to get to see the storyline, due to it sounding exciting, and all.

Edit: Fixed your post. Cool
SilverJustin
SilverJustin
Admin

http://gurhal-elites.createfreeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanitas Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Thank you Cool
So, so far everyones plannin to do the story first yes?
Vanitas
Vanitas

Back to top Go down

Post  M-K Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Apparently yes! ^-^
M-K
M-K

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanitas Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:23 pm

That should take a day or two...
Hmm...In psp1, I played multiplayer alone to level up to like 40, then started playin story, but u get better weapons after u finish story mode...so I'll probably play story first too Razz
Vanitas
Vanitas

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverJustin Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:04 pm

No problem. And also, I'd choose since, not only do you get to see the whole story, but you can also gain a few lvls, without help.
SilverJustin
SilverJustin
Admin

http://gurhal-elites.createfreeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  M-K Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:11 pm

OH SHI---!! I just remembered...... I know im definitly gonna be late, so if theres an event like in the demo (example: 541865516 emilias rod...) do you mind putting it on here? and if its temporary like a lvl... TRY and find 2 of everything!!(trade? Very Happy) and post its passing in News and announments... Sad

oh I just remembered again... (I HATE BEING LATE!!! >.<*) this post should be a topic itself right? _-_„
M-K
M-K

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanitas Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:39 pm

U mean passwords for the visiphone???
ANYWAYS PSP2 COMES OUT TMOROW cheers
Vanitas
Vanitas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down